Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Road Not Taken...


... could be the most perfect title for the adventure in which I am about to embark upon.

Last night I was up very late frantically packing and making lists of everything I needed to get done before my parents came to Starkville today to pick me up. I had forgotten about a few last minute things such as bed sheets for my dorm in Taiwan and pillow cases and stuff.

NOTE TO SELF: Do not wait until the day before you leave town to make sure that your suitcase fits the size requirements of the airline or else you will have a very unhappy momma running all over town looking for another one for you...

But now I am in Birmingham in our hotel waiting for Rob to get in town so Daniel and all our parents can have our last meal in America. So dramatic. I know. Now I am just going to cross my fingers and pray that everything is under the weight limits of the airlines.

I wanted to give my wonderful friend Erin a shout out. I hope that you are finding some excitement in Huntsville!!! :)

In a few short hours I will be on the plane to Detriot then to Taiwan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment