Thursday, February 2, 2012

C's Get Degrees... Right?

It is the end of the 4th week of school for the semester and I am already stressed out about projects, tests, and homework. Each one of my classes is overwhelming and time consuming, and let's just be honest, I'm not off to the best start. Hopefully it will all turn around soon... It seems like the only thing I have to look forward to is China and that's 4 months away!! This picture is the Shanghai skyline. Now can you see why I am so excited?! Oh... and my 21st birthday :) Until then, I will be working to pay for some of this study abroad as well as trying to find study abroad scholarships!

Today, I got paired with a conversation partner! Her English name is Christina. She is the cutest girl from Beijing, China who will only be here for 4 weeks. I am so excited to get to know her! We spent several hours together tonight along with her friend Peggy who is also from China. Maybe when I go to China this summer I will get to spend time with them! My life has been consumed by researching different places to visit in China and things to see while I'm over there!

Internship Update: All my information has been shipped to China and the process has officially started!! Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have an offer from a company to work for this summer!! The people at GlobaLinks have been so helpful and this process has been very quick and exciting. I recently re-found all my pictures I posted on Photobucket from Taiwan. You can click here to see them!! One last thing. God is so good to me. I have really great parents who love and support all of my unrealistic dreams and goals no matter how far fetched or changing they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment